iOS Engineer at daisie
We're building a completely new way for people to collaborate on creative projects.
daisie will be a playground for creative collaboration, and we're looking for an iOS engineer to help us craft amazing user experiences on our platform.
Our product will be the place where creative people come together to share and collaborate on their work.
As an engineer at daisie you’ll be building the app used every day by creatives around the world. With that in mind, we want to find hardworking, problem-solving engineers who're inspired by the challenges we're facing.
We don’t expect you to know everything on day one - we actively encourage learning, trying out new technology and sharing knowledge across the team.
Ideally you'll have demonstrated real-world experience building an iOS app using Swift, and you're comfortable with the associated tools in the iOS ecosystem such as Xcode.
We always try to strike a balance between using the best tools for the job, while at the same time not being afraid to try new technology, approaches and methodologies.
As one of our first engineers, you will have a lot of autonomy, creativity and impact, getting involved at all levels of the product lifecycle, with the support of a great team around you.
We’re really passionate about the future of creative collaboration and we want you to be too.
- Shipped and iterated at least one app in the App Store (ideally that's currently available) that has reached a wide and engaged audience
- You have an appreciation of good design, and you enjoy developing apps that delight users
- You have an understanding of the principles of computer science
Bonus points (but not essential):
- Familiarity with Android engineering, or other programming languages
- Contributing to open source projects
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- A great working environment in our East London office
- The kit for you to do your best work: a new MacBook Pro with extra screens
- A personal training budget for you to spend as you wish: attend your favourite conference or take that course you've always been meaning to get around to
Applying to daisie:
If what we're doing sounds exciting, please head on over to our AngelList jobs page and apply.
If you're unsure whether this role is right for you or if meet the requirements, please get in touch - we're happy to talk through the role and whether we could be a great match!